The TSM-21 cuts the patented 6 degree Castle Pocket. Highly useful
for everything from drawer box assembly to face frame construction.
The TSM-21 clamps the stock, routs a pocket, and drills a pilot hole
with a tap of the foot pedal. The Castle Pocket is free of splinters and
sawdust so the material is ready for construction. The TSM-21 is
extremely durable and designed for use by professional woodworkers.
- Router: Bosch 2.0hp #1617
- Router Bit: Premium 3/8″ Solid Carbide, Rough Mill
- Drill: Bosch Colt 1.0hp #PR10E
- Drill Bit: 9/64” Brad and Spur Premium TiN Coated Bit
- Power Req: 110 VAC, 15 amps
- Air Req: 1 cfm at 85 psi
- Basic footprint: 24″ depth x 16″ width
- Working height: 35″
- Worktop usable area: 16″ depth x 32″ width
- Machine height:36″
- Shipping weight: 180 lbs
- Shipping dimensions = 26″ x 24″ x 48″
CALL FOR PRICING AND SHIPPING QUOTES
Dealers: Find a Castle Dealer Near You
Castle, Inc. TSM-21 Troubleshooting - Adjusting the Router Stop Switch. Correct inconsistent web depths with a quick adjustment.
Castle, Inc. T...Castle, Inc. TSM-21 Troubleshooting - Adjusting the Router Sto...